- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/01(火) 16:42:10.94
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/01(火) 20:15:21.42
- 3 ：２：2011/03/01(火) 20:23:14.53
I put my foot into my mouth from the very start.
- 4 ：立命館大生 ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/03/02(水) 13:49:16.59
- Hello,I'll make best use to improve my Writing skills.
I'll write diary every day and want checking.
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/02(水) 14:29:50.46
- Hello gakusei san
I took the entrance exam for your university a long time ago.
As for me, it's a bit hard to keep a diary every day, so I'll visit here
every once in a while.
Anyway perseverance wins in the end, so keep it up!
- 6 ：立命館大生酉 ◆HFJVdNcEQ0WP ：2011/03/02(水) 21:47:18.22
- Today, I spent happy time being surrnnded by blossome powders. My throat became terrible because of much times of cuffing. I really want them vanish.
I'm not going to post a long journal because I feel tired today.
How was its difficulity? In fact, I only took "Senter-test" so don't know that.
I hope more guys come here and post.
- 7 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/02(水) 23:57:51.70
- Im trying to write a diary everynight
but it's a little bit hard for m
so Ｉ decided to come here and post my diary when I wanna
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/03(木) 00:39:13.59
If I remember correctly, the difficulty level of your university's exam was so-so. lol
Back then, there were four well-known private universities in the Kansai district, which were so- called " kankan doritsu."
I submitted apllication forms to all of them and was admitted to half of them.
I also passed the entrance exams for a couple of universities located in Tokyo.
After all, I decided to go to a private university whose enroll fee was reasonable.
I don't know when the center test started because it was introduced long after I graduated from university.
But I got the impression that it was relatively easy when I happened to see the contents.
- 9 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/03(木) 00:44:27.44
- my chin is devil.
- 10 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/03(木) 00:55:45.83
- Heute ist mir überaus KALT!
Ich kann noch mehr nicht leiden.
Ich will herzlich, dass der Frühling da ist!
- 11 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/03(木) 09:07:04.53
You said in your first post that you would like checking, so I'll correct
your diary. I'm a foreigner, so I have to explain in English...
>Today, I spent happy time being surrnnded by blossome powders.
Generally, inanimate things are not called 'happy'. 'Happy' is an emotion that
is associated with people or creatures. Instead of saying "happy time",
consider maybe "fun time" or "enjoyable time" etc...
I'm not sure what you meant by "blossome powders" - did you mean "Blossoming
Flowers" like in a garden?
"Today I had a fun time being surrounded by blossoming flowers."
or if you wanted to use 'happy':
"I was happy today because I was surrounded by blossoming flowers."
>My throat became terrible because of much times of cuffing.
I think you mean "coughing" instead of "cuffing"
"much times" should be "many times", but it's more appropriate to simply say "a lot" here.
"My throat became sore because of a lot of coughing."
or if you wanted to use 'many times'
"My throat became sore becauase I coughed many times"
>I'm not going to post a long journal because I feel tired today.
- 12 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/03(木) 12:27:04.49
> Today, I spent happy time being surrounded by blossome powders.
I suppose >>6 said it half-jokingly or maybe he/she is a masochist. lol
blossome powders probably means pollen.
If you interpret the meaning of it as such, the sentence above can be logically connected with the next one.
- 13 ：12：2011/03/03(木) 13:43:56.41
> Generally, inanimate things are not called " happy"
I don't mean to retort but I can remember lots of words attached to the adjective " happy"
such as " happy birthday", " happy new year"
In addition, I found many examples used the phrase " happy time" when I searced for them by google engine.
- 14 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/03(木) 21:52:32.08
- Hey how is it going?
I'm writing a journal on PC so can post little bit longer. But there isn't auto-spell-correcting-system as there was with my mobilephone,
there will be more mistakes. lol
Today, it was so cold. But same time, there seemed to be less pollen so I could spend comfortably than yesterday.
I was leaning new English words used in a business scene at the libraly, and got difficulity to remenber. I hate to learn nouns which is unable or hard for me
to explain with easier word, (for example,''sales-management,'' is that I cannot interrept if I don't know.)
In fact, I always tend not to try to remenber new words, but to explain using easier words.When I was in Sweden for studying-abroad-program, I was laughed at
my saying ''Please make your oppinion short '' in stead of ''sammurilze'' or ''The capasity how many people or things can be'' in stead of ''accomodate''.
Not to make same mistakes, now, I'm making efforts to learn new words.
Now, I think It's time to post, so I'll make it end.
I surprised at what there is a much the older who is browsing 2ch.
In your age, ''center-test'' is called ''Kyoutu-Itizi-Shiken'' ,isn't it?
So i'm sure you looks like ''Guts-man'' in ''Rock-man''. Sad.
Please sayi in English or Japanese,sorry.
Thanky you fpr your correcting.
As >>12 says, I half-jokingly said it.
Is it ok to use ''happy'' if i think pollen is a monster?
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/04(金) 15:01:04.84
Ich bin immer wohl und fühle mich gut.
Immerhin, Wie alt sind Sie? Haben Sie einen Freund?
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/06(日) 13:28:33.36
I've decided to write a diary from today on. It's hard for me to keep a diary every day, so I'll
try it once in a while.
To be honest, I've hardly written a diary even in Japanese so far.
I therefore feel that it's a bit challenging for me to keep it only in English.
I'm sure I'll bump against a wall soon.
In order to avoid this, I'm going to compose sentences in Japnese first, then tranlate them
- 17 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/06(日) 14:09:28.87
- 18 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/06(日) 14:24:46.58
買うのは大抵、英語上達のhow to 本でこの日のもその例に漏れませんでした。
- 19 ：１８：2011/03/06(日) 15:03:18.43
- For the first time in a long while,I went to a bookstore yesterday.
It's because I've bought books only by using net shopping recently.
I dropped in at a bookstore just to browse around but eventually purchased
a book concerning English despite my intention.
When it comes to books, I can hardly give up my bad habits of buying things on impluse.
- 20 ：１８：2011/03/06(日) 15:05:09.62
Oh,thank you for cheering me up!
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/06(日) 15:20:58.11
- My monologue.Ha ha ha.
I spent my time. I read 21 texts.
These are mail magazine. I spent 5 hours. I'm not exhausted.
I didn't find that it took 5 hours.Surprise.
- 22 ：pacchi：2011/03/18(金) 08:17:54.12
- I would like to write diaries like other people on this site, too.
I guess my English writing skill is very low.
I hope someone will correct my strange English sentences!
Thank you for reading this.
- 23 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/03/18(金) 10:14:46.40
Your English is very good.
To say the least, I can tell you that you've learned basic grammer rules.
It's essential for English learners to acquire the knowledge of them.
When I read the sentences written by those who make light of grammar rules, it's very difficult to understand what they mean by them.
- 24 ：立命館大生 ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/04/17(日) 19:23:31.70
- Hi long time not writing.
I spent a busy time cuz I'm a trained enployee at my company.
But I've twittered since April first in English, so I'll paste them for a while.
- 25 ：立命館大生 ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/04/17(日) 19:40:34.30
- I can't find how to copy the statements I wrote.
Is there anyone who know it?
By the way, I want to make friends with one who wanna speak English or learn Japanese.
Please contact me to my address.
- 26 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/05/05(木) 13:39:56.36
- 27 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/05/11(水) 23:34:37.39
- 28 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/05/12(木) 02:42:36.44
Not busy, I watched TV.ですか。それとも
Not being busy, I watched TV.ですか。
- 29 ：oshiri：2011/05/18(水) 02:19:59.79
- Not being busy, he often goes camping.
not being です。
- 30 ：立命館大生 ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/05/29(日) 15:43:50.63
- Two months has past from I started working. As I hoped, almost all works are needed to use English. It's so happy for me.
But, as I concerned, there is a difficulity when make a conversation on phone. In that case, infrmation I can rely on is just a voice. Further more, the contents the conversation are so impotant that I should understand permanently.
- 31 ：Rits.co.,LTD：2011/05/29(日) 15:52:08.05
I posted before check spelling misses.
Anyway, make this thread more and more cheerful!
- 32 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/05/31(火) 07:09:02.80
- asa ageV(^-)V
like one who has a dick make it bigger.
Have a nice time!
- 33 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/05/31(火) 10:58:39.95
- I like kendo.
I hate korean.
They have insulted us and kendo.
Kendo's"k" is Korea's "k"? I don't think so.
A false kendo exhibition is going to be held at japan expo in Paris.
We must protect kendo against ugly Korean.
- 34 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/05/31(火) 22:45:58.82
- guess that u encounter the one who is Japanese and says he hates to say ''ultramancosmos''
He maybe dislike it and this is a good exanple to make you get rid of incorrect thinking about Korean
- 35 ：jook ◆jook7sIb7g ：2011/06/02(木) 14:35:54.23
- What's going on here?
Rits co-san invited me from another thread.
I'm a native English speaker, and I've studied Japanese for a few years.
I live in Las Vegas.
- 36 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/06/02(木) 19:11:10.94
- This thread is founded for Japanese to make our English skills improve.
Nevertheless, few people visit here. So I'm behaving like a king of here.
Anyway, it seems that ur demand and mine married.
Stay here and lets make a conversation!
Contacting to my address is better and I will tell you my detail.
- 37 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/06/02(木) 20:55:10.21
- Oh, this is a place for you two meeting secretly?
- 38 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/06/02(木) 21:24:41.61
- No. My desire is to improve my English skill.
Of course chating here is not bad.
But I think it is better secretly cuz I can speak more honestly than here.
- 39 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/06/02(木) 21:59:51.33
- If you are a pretty girl, I want to know your details more.
- 40 ：jook ◆jook7sIb7g ：2011/06/03(金) 04:43:03.63
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see an address anywhere.
- 41 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/06/03(金) 07:53:59.65
it will be a hotday.
bye till end of work today
- 42 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/06/03(金) 07:55:01.13
- im gettig a cold
- 43 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/06/03(金) 08:03:19.97
this is my address
- 44 ：jook ◆jook7sIb7g ：2011/06/04(土) 08:06:17.14
That is an awesome email address.
- 45 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/06/11(土) 22:44:36.04
- Today, I drunk with a friend since colledge age. It was so fun that I could forget time passing.
I realized that the value of something can be noticed when it is compared with something which makes one feel bad.
I feel unconfortable when I take part in drinking party held by company.
It is nothing but a hell. I'm forced to drink to keep up with pace of my manager. Further more, I always have to pay attention on manager's glass how much there is left.
- 46 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/06/12(日) 13:07:20.15
- You know, it is not a drinking party but a part of your job.
- 47 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/06/14(火) 22:24:48.86
- My stomack ache kept me away from concentrating my work.
It was so ashame that I asked my manager to let me go to WC though he was getting mad about my misstake. Finally, he gave up to hold me and let to go.
Where have this fucking ache come from? This is third day from I got this.
Anyway, tomorrow is waiting me ignoring my condition. Best thing to do is sleep asap.
- 48 ：jook ◆jook7sIb7g ：2011/06/15(水) 00:48:32.43
You should stay away from greasy foods, and try to get a decent amount of water.
- 49 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/06/15(水) 14:42:13.77
You gotta get a doctor.
- 50 ：jook ◆jook7sIb7g ：2011/06/16(木) 06:45:00.29
Yes, that too.
- 51 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/06/16(木) 13:45:14.22
- im getting cold i think. and also i have a morning sickness.
its horrible!! i wanna go back to my city
i miss all things in my place and memory.
but i cant leave here now, so i study english
yesterday i talked american friend to learn eng. that conversations are very bad
tomorrow i have to talk to him at cafe near my home again
rearlly i dont wanna go that place cuz my this expecting
pepole would look at me and say "congratulations" i guess
what the fuck?! who are you? i dont know you and i dont wanna know each other.
i dont like such a relationship just leave me alone. uzai
sorry bout my english
- 52 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/06/17(金) 00:10:14.29
your speaking English level is maybe terrible cuz ur writting is far away from basic grammer Japanese junior high school student usualy learn.
it can be thought speaking skill is worse than writting cuz there is much more time to think and chances to correct.
Don worry ima hunny only for u
- 53 ：tes：2011/06/17(金) 16:33:39.23
- 54 ：peace：2011/06/25(土) 21:47:34.12
- Historic alcoholic？
- 55 ：peace：2011/06/25(土) 21:49:03.76
- To my baby, stay strong.
- 56 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/06/26(日) 21:56:09.80
- My manager, who is two years older than me took me to drinking.
He told me that he is much greater than me again and again. I could guess he was afraid of being caught up with by me thinking his ability.
But...I'm so sad his spiritual age is lower.Honestry speaking, I cannot respect him.
I would have had a better boss if I have been prime company I past.
Anyway, I can't compel of too long.
- 57 ：PEACE：2011/06/27(月) 15:39:48.16
- I am addicted to drugs.
- 58 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/07/02(土) 20:35:32.06
- Hey everyone, take part in this thread!
Lastday, I met president of my company and took dinner.
He said my English skill is very low seen from him. Indeed, my English is not good especialy on business.
But, I wanna say loudly his ability of English is much worse than me!! Hearing his english, it is like Japanese spoken by yanky, called a gang in America, speak has poor grammer skills.
Actually, it seems he can make a conversation with foreigners, he is just say only words ignoring grammer. Further more, his pronounsiation is terrible.
But only thing I could say was "yes you are right, sir."
- 59 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/07/03(日) 01:22:25.68
Why did you guys speak in English?
It seems that both of you are Japanese.
- 60 ：Rits.co.,LTD ◆oGMH/vCxKC.S ：2011/07/03(日) 01:44:08.89
- Our company's job is distributing, so almost all time we use English.
Of course, we were speaking in Japanese at that time of my last post.
- 61 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/07/03(日) 22:08:02.62
- 62 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/15(火) 00:42:01.41
- Today I met my ex girlfriend.
She seemed happy when I saw her.
I hope so.
- 63 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/22(火) 16:51:15.57
- My mother passed away last week.
- 64 ：龍翔 (xíang) ◆hxLEEPhnRg ：2011/12/04(日) 02:14:20.50
sum would be 74 t so far.
read.cgi ver 05.02.02 2014/06/23 Mango Mangüé ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)